At James Dick Companies we have a mission to make our workplaces safe, fun and respectful places to work. We work hard during the construction season and our people earn a good living for their families. We have benefits packages for our employees and their families. We treat everyone the way we like to be treated ourselves.
If you are a driver, we offer opportunities to run a well maintained truck on regional deliveries, close to home and family. You sleep in your own bed, home every night.
Consider joining our team, you will be happy you did.
For current employment opportunities, please see below.
310 Technicians & Mechanic Apprentices – Full Time – BOLTON
We are always looking for experienced 310T Technicians.
- Run diagnostic tests & perform inspections
- Diagnose electronics: transmissions, brakes & engines
- Troubleshoot & perform repairs on heavy trucks and trailers
- Inspect & test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults & malfunctions using computerized systems and testing equipment
- Adequately perform evaluations & repairs on transmissions, brakes and engines
- Complete maintenance reports & documentation using shop computer system
- Examine equipment: repair & replace deficiencies
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Perform provincial annual inspections
- Perform equipment testing to ensure equipment meets manufacturers specifications
- Diesel Engine Repair Experience: fuel injection systems, lubrication systems, cooling systems and exhaust systems
- Strong analytical & diagnostic skills
- Effective problem solver
- Professional service attitude
- Prior fleet maintenance experience on heavy vehicles is an asset
- Possess a strong work ethic, a high degree of responsibility and accountability
- Must be punctual & able to work independently
- Safety conscious – Ability to create and maintain a safe working environment
- Must have own tools
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Truck Technician (Minimum 3-5 yrs. experience required)
- 310T License or apprentice mechanic
- Technical training on International, Mack, Freightliner, Cummins, etc. would be an asset.
- Valid G license or higher
Safety is key in our business. You will play a crucial role in maintaining vehicle safety and efficiency. You will be tasked with the maintenance and repair of our fleet which consists of a mix of trucks, trailers and specialized equipment.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.